Any of this resonates with you?
- You are struggling with weight loss.
- You are fed up with restricting diets, that do not work longterm and the constant yo-yo effect.
- You feel like it is time you get more responsible with your food choices and upgrade your daily eating habits overall.
- You would love to have more energy and enthusiasm for life.
- You feel constantly tired and sleepy.
- You feel fogginess in the brain, you get distracted easily and you are inefficient in whatever you do.
- You are having problems establishing a consistent physical activity that you actually enjoy and look forward to.
- You are experiencing gut problems, like bloating, reflux, abdominal pain after eating, constipation etc.
- You are not in control of your cravings.
- You wish your hair, nails and skin look more radiant, lavish and healthy.
- You can not seem to get a good night sleep.
- You are overwhelmed with work or stress at home.
- You do not feel accomplished at your job and would like to be more motivated.
- You are in a toxic relationship/s that drain you.
- You need a better self-care routine.
- You need tools to take you deeper within, to increase peace, tranquility and balance in your life and to bring more mindfulness into your daily life.
- You want to have more overall confidence.
- You just want to feel Fabulous!!
I can help you with all of the above!
We will work in balancing 3 areas:
- Freeing yourself from restricting diets – we will start by making sure that your body is getting a well balanced nourishing diet with plenty of green leafy veggies, whole grains, healthy fats and proteins
- Freeing yourself from cravings – in this stage we will be dealing with any signs of possible inflammation that can make weight loss more difficult and digestive issues (identifying triggers and adding specific foods and herbs)
- Freeing yourself from yo-yo effect – we will address adequate movement, stress management, sleep quality and self-care to balance everything together
so you can achieve the effect you have been looking for, that unwanted weight will start to fall off and you will just feel completely energised, totally nourished, confident about your body and just fabulous.
At the Institute of Integrative Nutrition I have studied with the world’s most renowned health experts, doctors, scientists, coaches.
To name just a few:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder, director and Primary Teacher of Integrative Nutrition,
- Deepak Chopra, MD, World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at Chopra Centre, Bestselling Author,
- Andrew Weil, MD, Director of the Arizona Centre for Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona,
- Gabrielle Bernstein, motivational speaker and best-selling author of May Cause Miracles
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH Paulette Goddard Professor in the Department of Nutrition at New York University,
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of the UltraWellness Centre, Bestselling Author,
- David Wolf authority on superfoods and raw food nutrition,
- Walter Willet, MD, chairman of Nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health,
- Geneen Roth, Pioneer of Emotional Eating and Empowerment, Bestselling Author,
- Andrea Beaman, health educator, natural foods chef, herbalist, author and speaker, thyroid health expert,
- Natasha Campbwell-McBride, MD, author of Gut and Psychology Syndrome.
With gratitude to all that knowledge in holistic nutrition, but also the teachings of Manasa Yoga, that I also integrate into my coaching, I now use it to help my clients who want to make sustainable changes in their lifestyle, to improve their health and feel more confident and just fabulous!
After the coaching sessions you will feel more in control of your body and your mind, more relaxed, inspired and motivated.
Your life will feel more balanced, not only through improving your eating habits and physical activity, but also through increased enthusiasm at work and healthier relationships, based on love, understanding and fulfilment.